Effective control system is the key to a successful long-term and trouble-free operation. In operating a safe and reliable reverse osmosis process, various important parameters must be controlled. With monitoring of pressure, flow and conductivity, the SE40 control panel from EUROWATER provides full control of your RO system including pre-treatment consisting of softening or antiscalant dosing.
SE40 is designed and developed by EUROWATER’s own programmers. This is your guarantee of flexible software that can be configure to your needs. At the same time, we can provide qualified and prompt support in the event of unforeseen events.
Why choose a SE40 control?
- Integrated data logging – Gain insight into production and optimize relevant processes.
- Data visualization – Graphics and graphs provide an overview of operating status.
- Condition-based maintenance – Avoid downtime in production through structured maintenance.
- BUS communication – Exchange of information between systems with MODbus RS485 and TCP / IP.
The SE40 can be used for monitoring pressure, flow and conductivity. It gives a comprehensive overview of the state of the RO unit, as well as a valuable insight into the supply of the right water quality.
- PT – Pressure transmitter
The condition of the RO membrane(s) as well as the pre-filter indicated by differential pressure measurements.
- FT – Flow transmitter
RO performance based on flow measurements.
- QT – Quality transmitter
Water quality measurements on inlet can reveal important variations in operating conditions.
How can we help?
If you want to know more about the SE40 control or our solutions with reverse osmosis systems, our specialists in membrane filtration are ready to help you.
☏ +234 803 326 0555